All returns must meet the following requirements.
- Mailed back within 10 days of receiving your order. Please understand that Graffiti Beach supports emerging brands. For that reason we rotate merchandise frequently. It is critical that all items are returned within 10 days in order to assure your refund.
- Must be unused, undamaged, and with all tags attached.
*HOLIDAY RETURN EXTENSION - Returns OK until Jan 10th if made anytime between Black Friday and Christmas Eve*
- Special Order Items
- Used or Worn Merchandise
- Items with No tags Attached
- Items Purchased in-store
Please note: If there is a manufacturer's defect, we will make an exception. In this case, email our Customer Service dept. at Support@ShopGraffitiBeach.com to request an approval and note specifically what the issue is on the return slip provided in your package. Don't see the return slip? Email us at the support email above. The customer service dept. will give you an approval code to add to the return slip. Items that have a defect may not be returned without this code.
HOW TO RETURN
- Repackage your return securely in the same box or in a box comparable to the one you received your item in.
- Enclose a copy of the receipt (please completely fill out return/exchange form provided in your package).
- You are responsible for any shipping charges, which occur from a return. Keep your tracking number to ensure the package is returned to us. We are not responsible for packages that we do not ship ourselves.
- Ship your return package to:
GRAFFITI BEACH RETURNS
2220 Fern St.
San Diego, CA 92104
Once we received your return, your refund will be processed within 5 business days (M-F, 9am to 5pm PST) to the original form of payment. You will be notified via email to the e-mail provided on your order when the refund has been credited. Your bank may require additional days to process this refund to your account.
If you wish to receive another item in your return's place, simply place a new order online. Due to the quick rotation of products, it is important that you buy the item quickly before we run our of stock.